7 Days of Style may have started as a style blog, but after hearing such positive feedback from women I decided to turn it into a wardrobe educating service. As a Wardrobe Educator, I teach women how to create endless outfit options, when owning the right items. Often we think our closets should be full of clothing, but I believe in the opposite. When you own too much, you don’t end up wearing it all.
The main benefit of my services, is to set your wardrobe up for permanent success, so every time you open your closet doors, you will never not know what to wear. You will love every item in your closet, because each item will have purpose. My goal is to never leave a client with zero options. Teaching my clients how to build a wardrobe they will love and want to wear, all while making sure every item has functionality is ESSENTIAL.
as a wardrobe educator, i won’t simply pick out your clothes.
I teach you how to define your style, dress for your body, and wear your wow colors with confidence. Regardless of your budget. My wardrobe philosophy works for every woman, no matter her lifestyle.
Read some of my client testimonials HERE.
ask yourself these questions…
- Do you feel bored or uninspired by what’s in your closet currently?
- Do you need help figuring out how to mix and match items in your closet?
- Are you tired of wearing the same thing over and over?
- Do you want to know exactly what to wear every day?
- Are you tired of wearing the same outfits to work, and want to step out of your style box?
- Are you overwhelmed when you shop, and end of buying the same things?
- Are you not sure how to dress for your body type?
- Have you experienced a lifestyle change, and not sure how to dress for it?
my goal is to leave every client with endless outfit options.
Thanks so much for reading! If you have any questions regarding my services please send me an email at email@example.com